To give continuity to the overwhelming success of the Turbofarmer, Merlo engineers have kept some key features on the new family, such as the wheelbase, weight, compact size and the two engine options (120HP and 156HP) in order to ensure their undisputed versatility and high performance, the pride of Merlo products. The new TF42.7, TF38.10 and TF38.7 models offer a record load diagram.
Just look at the TF42.7TT, the «tilt and shift» version, which can lift 4,200 kg up 7 meters, an outstanding performance that only the Merlo Turbofarmer can offer the market. To this record performance are add the technologies that Merlo is able to offer and that allow greater comfort, safety and productivity as well as lower fuel consumption.
Systems such as the EPD, for the reduction of fuel consumption (up to 18%), the M CDC for safety that exceeds the EN15000 standards, come as standard on the entire new range of Turbofarmers. Dedicated versions have been designed for the «CS» – Suspended cab – version, a feature that only Merlo offers in the panorama of telehandlers, as well as the new M CVTronic, Merlo continuously variable transmission. The offer is completed with the «tilt and shift» versions.
Once again, a cutting-edge technology that no competitor is able to offer and that make the Merlo telehandlers the most efficient and technological on the market.
• 12 versions with 7 and 10 meter booms, is the widest range on the market.
• Two 120 and 156 HP engines targeted on the type of work to be performed.
• Maximum load to the top, with one meter cantilever of the load. Record Performances.
• Reversible cooling fan. Clean engine radiator for maximum performance.
• New cab on «silent blocks» combined with two-speed gearbox. Maximum efficiency.
• New «CS» suspended cab combined with the new M CVTronic transmission. State of the art.
• Boom side-shift for precise load positioning, combined with the transverse tilt correction for maximum safety (TT versions).
• Boom suspension cushions the load for maximum operating comfort, significantly reducing the loss and damage of materials during handling (opt).
• Electronic active suspensions: maximum comfort and safety of the transported load (opt).
• Hydraulic system: Flow-Sharing, Load-Sensing or geared for maximum operational flexibility.
• Towing hooks and trailer braking systems: maximum versatility, performance and safety.
Click the images below to view their specifications (a new website will open up in a new window).
Merlo TF 50.8-156 CS-CVTronic (with Levelling and PTO)
Merlo TF 42.7-156 Range (including LS and CVTronic)
Merlo TF 38.7-120 Range (including LS, TT, TT CS-CVTronic and CVTronic)
Merlo TF 38.10-120 Range (including LS, TT, TT CS-CVTronic and CVTronic)
Merlo TF 38.10-156 Range (including LS, TT, TT CS-CVTronic and CVTronic